Fixed Stand for Pachislot With moving casters
- NOTE:Due to the increase in shipping costs caused by the rise in airfreight rates, we have temporarily increased shipping charges, especially for small items.
- We will not charge shipping fee if you are bundling with larger items, such as pachinko/pachislot machines itself and we could pack the item together. (We will try our best to pack together and will let you know in case we could not)
[Shipping Fee(Minimum Fee)]
- Oceania, Middle East, Canada, Mexico, Europe:＄103.75
- North America:＄120.00
- Latin America & Africa:＄134.17
Easy to move with casters.
You will be able to easily move the actual slot machine that was hard to lift when carrying it. You can easily store them away when not in use and bring them out when you are ready to use them. Metal parts are used for the caster connections. The connection part of the caster is made of metal parts and is strong enough to move the actual slot machine safely and easily.
No more falling in when the door is opened.
The door of recent slot machines has become very heavy, and many people must have been surprised when the machine fell forward when they opened the door to change the settings or turn on the power. By installing this fixture, the balance of the actual machine will be maintained and it will not fall forward.
Can also be placed on a table by removing the casters.
It can also be used for those who want to sit in a chair and hit the table. If you place it on the table without the casters, it will not fall forward and you will be able to safely change settings and turn it on.
There are three types of ways to use the fixation platform
- Floor-standing (casters removed)
- Floor mounting (on casters)
- Table storage (casters removed)
The simple design does not spoil the image of the actual device.
It is specially designed for the slot machine and has a simple design that will not look out of place when installed on the machine. We recommend it because it looks cool and cool.
Scratch-resistant surface finish.
The color of the fixed base is cool black with a luxurious feel. The finish is also water-resistant.
To install, just screw it on from the back.
Installation of the "Slot Holder Round with Casters" to the actual machine is as simple as fastening the screws. After adjusting the position of the actual machine by placing it on the fixing stand, open the door and fasten the screws from the actual machine side.
- Slot Holder Round Body x 1
- Casters x 4
- Caster fixing bracket x 4
- Caster fixing screws ×16
- Screws for fixing the actual unit (long) x 4
- Screws for fixing the actual device (short) x 4
- Mini Spanner
Video! Slot fixing table round with casters
How to install Video! Slot fixing table round with casters