A-converter 8ch Actual machine mounting processing [Processing for those who have an A-converter and want to reuse it. ]
- If you purchase the machine, the optional shipping fee will be free, except for some items. The reason is that it can be packed with the machine. If you purchase only the option, the shipping fee will be charged, so we will charge the shipping fee after purchase. please note. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message.
This is the process to install the A-converter 8ch to the actual machine.
This is the processing of the actual device required when using the A-Converter 8ch.
To install the A-Converter 8ch, you need to modify the actual device. This modification is included with the A-Converter 8ch (main unit), so there is no need to purchase it separately.
You can easily switch between the output from the actual device and the A-converter.
At the time of shipment, the harness is installed so that the actual device can output audio. If you do not want to use the A-converter right away, you can play with it in this state.
The A-converter does not distinguish between bass, treble and woofer.
- Processing fee for installation of actual equipment (including connectors)
- This product is a product that processes the actual device. It is not sold as a single item.
- If you purchase the product at the same time as the actual unit, we will ship it to you with the unit installed.
- If you want to install it on your actual machine, you will need to send it to us (return shipping paid by the customer).
【About customers who request installation processing for their actual machines】
When processing an actual pachinko machine that was purchased at our store (including past purchases), we will process it at the normal processing fee. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
※If you have any problems with your order (damage, stain, loss, delay in delivery, etc.), we will not be able to contact the shipping company. Please take care of it by yourself.